comic two
Is the monster going to get Johnny Thunder ?
Scroll down to see...
"Aahhhhh."
"Yes Johnny you did it! You got the jewel and you did not get eaten."
"Ouch!"
"The best part is I got the yellow jewel. Now just two more to go."
"Is the museum going to pay for that jewel?"
"Well I hope so but if not I`ll still give it to them. -After all it was fun except for the part when I almost got eaten ."
"The next jewel we have to get is the blue one and it is in a pyramid."
To be continued...

16 comments:
I can`t post to day I think sorry
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hey rachle on the first post I ever posted
see ya couldn't find out where you were
hey
do you want to go to sarahs and post there
first one
i thought we were meeting on the last one
i have to get off the net so see you
guys you want to meet on sarah's blog tonight at 7:30 maybe??????????????????????????????
the first post maybe tell me if you want to okay!!!!!
we saw mike andjens baby last night his name is Devin Daniel he is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is supossed to be a space between the and and jen!!!!!
who deleted a comment????
ok We will meet tonight on my blog at 7:30. I was looking all over for you guys. I was chatting on the first post with Melissa.
DID YOU TELL RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment