Friday, June 08, 2007

Comic Three

"Now listen carefully. You hide in your coffin, then when Johnny Thunder and Pippin Reed come you come out and scare them away."

"Do you understand?"

"I do sam but one thing- why do they want the jewel if it is yours?"

"It is not theres or mine. Just do what you are told! Ok?"

"Ok but I do not want to scare them. I heard they are getting the jewels for the museum."

"Just be quiet and do what I told you or you`ll be sorry!"

"Hey look Pippin- it is the second jewel- the blue one!"

"Cool I`ll get it."

"Wait!!"

"Ahhhh! Look it is the mummy of the pyramid!"

"GO away this is my jewel and my land now go away!"

"A sir we a need that jewel for the museum and a guy named Sam stole it."

"I know, sorry I had to do what he said or my head would come off."

"I know, Sam is one bad guy! Say, can we have the jewel now that we are friends ?"

"Sure take it before Sam comes"

"Thank you Mr. Mummy!"

To be continued...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool comic!

Anonymous said...

I love the mummy and the set.

Anonymous said...

Neato

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

great mummy doesnt scare me ahhhhhhhhhhh