Thursday, June 14, 2007

comic six



"Good, no jail for us!"

"Poor guys they have to go to jail."

"Hey get me out of here all I did was play the game for the jewel and I lost. I wish Justin did not build this jail ! and even If Justin built this jail It does not mean I should go to jail can you call the police or something."

"We don`t have a phone sorry the skeleton stole it from us."














"We got all the jewels the museum will be pleased!"

"Good, I can get ride of that junky car and buy a new on and don`t worry well pick one together."

"I like adventures sometimes I hope Sam will steal more thing ."

"You never now what Sam will do next."

"Well lets say good-bye to our car and bring these jewels to the museum!"









"Wow, this car is amazing!"

"Slow down!"









To be continued...














Justin build the jail for me! Also Jonas help with picking which men should go to Jail.

We had fun making these comics and I hope you had fun reading them !










No comments: