Friday, June 15, 2007

Comic Seven


(Sorry the man that works at the museum (he has a cape) he is a good guy on the first comic I said he was bad guy!)

"Hi Mr. we have the jewels that someone stole and we were getting $2,200 us- because we put a lot of time in to get these jewels back."

"You will get $3,000 US dollars because I heard you were almost eaten and you were scared when the mummy came out, and you played a game that put your life in danger just to get the jewels . "

"Thank you! Now I don`t have to pay for the other half of the car."

"Thanks for helping us with the game. You are always invited to hear the stories of our adventures!"

THE-END!!

Till Sam steals another thing!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That was a great comic! Good work. (I'm glad I picked the right guy)

Anonymous said...

you think
I shold make more comics?
did you now they are brothers and sisters and they have a dad but I did not show him.

Anonymous said...

bravo!! That was probably the best one. I look forward to more comments.

Anonymous said...

Do you mean comments or comics? I do plan on making more comics! I think it is fun!

Anonymous said...

whoops. I mean more comics not comments!!