STORY WITH OUR MAIDS
We get maids. They came to our house today and one of them saw my messy school room. I had Lego all over the top of my bookshelves and the floor it was a mess. She dose not like mess! She kept scolding me for making a mess! She said that Lego was to expensive to leave around and that it would not be good to suck up Lego using a vacuum cleaner so i should clean it up. But, after all that hard work my room stayed clean for hm... about 50 min! I decided that i wanted to set up a battle scene. I just better clean it up before they come again! The few words i dread and remember are. I DON"T WANT TO SEE THIS ROOM A MESS AGAIN!
We get maids. They came to our house today and one of them saw my messy school room. I had Lego all over the top of my bookshelves and the floor it was a mess. She dose not like mess! She kept scolding me for making a mess! She said that Lego was to expensive to leave around and that it would not be good to suck up Lego using a vacuum cleaner so i should clean it up. But, after all that hard work my room stayed clean for hm... about 50 min! I decided that i wanted to set up a battle scene. I just better clean it up before they come again! The few words i dread and remember are. I DON"T WANT TO SEE THIS ROOM A MESS AGAIN!
2 comments:
Your maids can scold you! Are they nice? Do they wear funny maid outfits? lol
ya they are nice and they are not MY maids. I don't think they were "Funny" outfits.
Post a Comment