Thursday, May 31, 2007


johnny thunder and Pippin reed an my new comic
this is another comic so check my blog everyday







these people are Johnny Thunder and Pippin Reed they are two Friends that go on adventures together.















These are the jewels that got stolen from a museum its johnny thunder and his friend`s job to get the jewels back!



















these are the bad guys they will have to face on the way to getting the three jewels .

(you might not see all of them in the comic)


remember that each person has there own colour for there dialog

the girl pippin is red
the man johnny thunder is green
the Lion is orange

Sam the person with the black top hat is blue
the rest of the men will be purple and they won`t talk much


109 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay she posts!

Anonymous said...

I saw you,alph.Your name is sweet.

Anonymous said...

hey poohbear

Anonymous said...

!!!!

Anonymous said...

sooooooooo whats going to happen

Anonymous said...

sarah are you there

Anonymous said...

shhhhhhhhhh no telling

Anonymous said...

WELL MY NAME IS RACHEL

Anonymous said...

wonder where poohbear is?

Anonymous said...

Rachel you weren't suppose to tell :(
:)

Anonymous said...

she better be here soon :)

Anonymous said...

hello alph are you there?

Anonymous said...

whoops not cheesecake ..shortcake

Anonymous said...

IM SORRY I HAVE TO GO SOME ONE CAME AND TOOK TURTLES TO A GOOD HOME THERE REALLY NICE ITS GOING TO BE DIRFFERENT WITHOUT HER IF JOANNA COMES TELL HER TO CALL ME WELL PLAN ANTHER NEXT MONDAY TELL MELISSA

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

BYE

Anonymous said...

I wonder where Jo,is.and hi everbody.And melissa,the girl Poohbear,Is EMILY.

Anonymous said...

where is everyone?

Anonymous said...

bye alph

Anonymous said...

Why are you saying by alph.

Anonymous said...

Emily jo was suppose to be poohbear
thats who I thought it was?

Anonymous said...

I mean,Why are you saying by! alph.

Anonymous said...

because she said she had to go.

Anonymous said...

Emily were you the person who commented second on the post.

Anonymous said...

No i wase sopposed to be alph.I wonder if jo can't come.

Anonymous said...

hu???????? whos poohbear than???????

Anonymous said...

SORRY!!!!!! I just cucu in the head right now.And I supposed to be Poohbear and yes i was the second person to post.

Anonymous said...

is joanna coming

Anonymous said...

Emily is poohbear.

Anonymous said...

I don't know.She said she was.

Anonymous said...

is melissa coming

Anonymous said...

Are you still there,bluberry shortcake.

Anonymous said...

ooooooohhhhhhhh. so rachel is alph. and no i don't think Johanna comeing.

Anonymous said...

Hi alph,where did you go.

Anonymous said...

sorry alph I didn't tell Melissa what we were doing i never called her.

Anonymous said...

I wish she was,and sorry I'm really impaitent tonight.

Anonymous said...

ya alph and who is turtles?

Anonymous said...

me too

Anonymous said...

BLUEBERRY SHORTCAKE!!!!!!!! I'm ashamed of you.

Anonymous said...

a kitten

Anonymous said...

wow we have 40 comments?

Anonymous said...

I mean !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what does,me too,alph.

Anonymous said...

why are you ashamed of me poohbear :(

Anonymous said...

matthew wants to post should i let him

Anonymous said...

and a,kitten?.

Anonymous said...

it means she wishes Melissa were here too.

Anonymous said...

ok only once though

Anonymous said...

Sorry blueberry shortcake.And abousulty not.(is that how you spell it).

Anonymous said...

i hope melissa doesnt mind us using her blog as a chat room

Anonymous said...

you mean absolutely.

Anonymous said...

About matthew,no.And you guys are going to fast for me.

Anonymous said...

i hope melissa doesnt mind us using her blog as a chat room

Anonymous said...

I think she can delete them if she wants to.

Anonymous said...

Sorry(i not a good speller.

Anonymous said...

i have to go for now be back soon hopefully so say bye when you go

Anonymous said...

Katie says we should all get msn.
than we can chat to eachother a lot more.

Anonymous said...

Yah!me to.

Anonymous said...

bye for now alph

Anonymous said...

are any of your sisters with you poohbear?

Anonymous said...

About,us chating on her blog.And what in tarnation is msn.

Anonymous said...

its a chatting forum

Anonymous said...

NO!!!!! my mom will not let them.And by alph.And why do you have to go soon.Is it past your bedtime.(suspioysusly)( is that how you spell it.as i told you before i'm not a good speller).

Anonymous said...

Hey guys sorry i wasn't on earlier it wasn't posting!!

Anonymous said...

OH!.

Anonymous said...

suspiciously (I think thats what you meant

Anonymous said...

hey annaoj

Anonymous said...

hello is everyone still there?

Anonymous said...

That was for you,blueberry shortcake.And hello annaoj.Alph had to go.Too bad.And I want to tell you something,come a little closer,i'm a BAD speller.And welcome to the chatting room.and poohbear is Emily,and blueberry shortcake is SARAH.Sorry blueberry shortcake,you know secret's have to come out sooner or later.And wow(65)comments.and when are you guys going to post.And Wow,this is a long post.

Anonymous said...

hello

Anonymous said...

I mean (69) comments.

Anonymous said...

Yes.I'm still here.And I wonder where annaoj went.And yes that is what i mean.

Anonymous said...

oh man you could never keep secrets :) and don't forget annaoj is Johanna Van dyken.

Anonymous said...

Hello! is anyone there,Blueberry shortcake,annaoj.

Anonymous said...

Yes I remember.And I wonder where annaoj is.

Anonymous said...

we better stop soon.

Anonymous said...

Melissa will probably wonder what on earth is going on with all these comments and not knowing who we are.

Anonymous said...

By guys, I have to go now.By Bluberry shortcake and annaoj.Maybe we can sechule for next thursday night.By everyone(sigh).

Anonymous said...

I'm sort of tired .

Anonymous said...

what do you think poohbear?

Anonymous said...

Yah I have to go now.

Anonymous said...

Bye I'm leaving now to. night night everyone.

Anonymous said...

By blueberry shortcake.And maybe we can sceule for thursday night.

Anonymous said...

bye everyone i'm going to.

Anonymous said...

if you are wondering where i went john told me to get off the internet so thats why i only posted once!!!!!! my real name is Joanna if you where wondering Melissa
girls if you can try to be on this post tonight at 7:30 okay!!!

bye for now

Anonymous said...

okay fine with me we can make plans about sleep over at your place see you at seven thirty on this one right?

Anonymous said...

how about not. I'll call you Rachel.

Anonymous said...

no sarah i mean joanna or in your case johanna hehe

Anonymous said...

oh when are you going to call but you dont have to come to night tell poohbear about this meeting otherwise well plan one for monday at seven thirty that fine

Anonymous said...

tonight at 7:30 right is that okay with you??????????????????

Anonymous said...

joanna when you come call me

Anonymous said...

hey Alph,
Sorry I forgot i was going to call you.I will try to call you tomorrow and work things out.

Anonymous said...

I'LL BE THERE TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















































































































































































































































































SO DON'T FORGET MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

































































































































































IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Anonymous said...

hey guys it is ok if you chat on my blog but pleas do it n a older post like my first one thanks.
(m)

Anonymous said...

WHO IS LEGO MAN????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

WHO IS rD-D2

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i mean r2-d2!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I Mean OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS not oooooooooopppppppppp:D

Anonymous said...

r2-d2 ANSWER my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Anonymous said...

What is your BLOGS name,r2-d2?????

Anonymous said...

is anyone gong to comment???????????
like come on!!!!!!!!!!!!


i'm on here all alone, i'm scared:D :D D:

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

can you guys come on PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE





D:

Anonymous said...

what hapend to the se on the please it disapeared????????

Melissa said...

ok melissa is r2-d2 and my blog is www.bricksontheloose.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

and melisa and r2d2 are the same people I have two names
hope you belive me see you

melissa

Anonymous said...

Calvin said
who is that

Anonymous said...

Hey go to the first post guys