Tuesday, November 14, 2006


www.bricklink.com




Bricklink is different than buying Lego sets on www.lego.com because Bricklink sell`s Lego peieces not sets and second of all people sell the Lego not a company. My Dad buys from Bricklink if he is missing a Lego brick or two . Now Lego sells pieces seperately so now prices might go down :( that is bad if you are a store . I share a Lego store with my dad on Bricklink here is the link ! http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mavriel Some cool Lego pieces are only a cent each so you can buy some from me and not others because shipping is faster and cheaper. I will give it to you at CO-OP. But E-MAIL ME FIRST because it costs us 35 cents if you pay with paypal so E-mail me first at melissa_vrieling@hotmail.com and tell me what piece you would like.

What is the best thing about Bricklink? when my Dad buys Lego from Bricklink I can buy stuff too I just bought five Basket Ball pieces for 0.01 each .

This store is the biggest Lego store in the world I think click the link to see the store http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay
and here is the list of stores http://www.bricklink.com/storeList.asp?storeOpen=Y

Have fun !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which is your store???