
I`m watching a racing game. I`m the one with the gray helmut. Thats my dad beside me with pizza and Jonas is above dad. Beside Jonas is mom and under mom is Justin.

These are the two men racing. The one to the left is Rocket Racer and the one to the right is Johnny Thunder!! We are chearing for Rocket Racer .

Here's a view from above my race track!! The red building is a work shop so if someone's car crashes the work shop will fix it. You can build something cool too. Try it !!
5 comments:
Nice Blog Justin and Mellisa! I love your lego creations! Wish we had some lego for David but mom thinks that David would just make a mess with it which is probably what he would do with it and he'd put it in all his cubby wholes!
Katie Best
Wow I never knew that Johnny Thunder was a racer! How big was the race track? Wow you make lots of cool lego figures. I really like yourlego sets.
dear molisa and justin, i saw your cool creation.
it looks cool. my suggestion is to make another
section that tells what a digitl desiner is . i don't
know what a digitl desiner is and other people
may not ether.
hi Nate,
this is Melissa .Well Johnny Thunder is not a racer I just made him race for fun . the race was only what you saw :/ because well that was all the race track we had. my dad has more. Maybe I can ask him if I can use it for a big race track I`ll post the big race track if I can
Hope to see you at co-op,
melissa & justin
I voted for me
Post a Comment