Monday, October 16, 2006

Welcome to our Lego page!

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa or R2D2 or legoman or whoever you are now.
I hope i see you at 2:30

Anonymous said...

hey legoman I guess you didn't get my email but hi any wya

Anonymous said...

hope to see you guys at 3:00 tue s and I am R2-D2

Anonymous said...

guys are you there

Anonymous said...

I am hey

Anonymous said...

I don't know where everyone else is maybe there on the first post?

Anonymous said...

hi guys reday to chat does brenda chat and is Rachle and emily there

Anonymous said...

hey did you here about Alison

Anonymous said...

she went to the hopital becuse of stomach pains! she is felling better now and went out last night.

Anonymous said...

I don't know where everybody is? I hope Rachel new it was suppose to be the first post

Anonymous said...

thats good. So her appendix is ok?

Anonymous said...

hey call her

Anonymous said...

ok I will Call Rachel right?

Anonymous said...

there line is busy so Maybe they are on the computer.

Anonymous said...

Emily said she might not be here.

Anonymous said...

man call emily or she can not com right and alison is still in some pain

Anonymous said...

And Rachel was suppose to call Johanna so maybe they all got it mixed up??

Anonymous said...

ok so it is just me and you and you already talked to me on the phone whell shold we still talk of I will try to call rachle be right back

Anonymous said...

ok

Anonymous said...

Rachel should be here.

Anonymous said...

ohh I don't know how it all got messed up and Maybe Johanna thought it was on Monday becuase she was talking on your first post.

Anonymous said...

o no can you call Johanna do you no here phone number ?

Anonymous said...

I will try

Anonymous said...

I can`t call her ether mamby towmorrow or thursday at 7:00
shold we just for get about it today let me now ?

Anonymous said...

I just called her but she wasn't home. So I guess its just you and me.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should just forget about talking now and meet on my blog on Thursday at 7:00

Anonymous said...

ok bye, Rebecca Boekee was suppose to maybe be here also

Anonymous said...

Bye bye

Anonymous said...

I've got to go do papers now so Hopefully I will see you sunday

Anonymous said...

Hey we have satellite it doesn't mess with the phone line. By the way we